Business & General Aviation LSZR
Airport St.Gallen-Altenrhein LSZR/ACH.
Welcome to the People's Airport St.Gallen-Altenrhein! Our Airport is located in Eastern Switzerland directly at Lake Constance, bordering with the countries Austria, Germany and the Principality of Liechtenstein. It has fast connections to the motorway, economically important regions such as Bregenz, Vaduz and St.Gallen and the well-known skiing resorts Lech, Zürs, Klosters und Davos. The Airport St.Gallen-Altenrhein is operator (FBO) and handling agent. It offers smooth processes, shortest ways and highest comfort in customer service.
Take a look at our flyer, which summaries all necessary information.
The most important facts at a glance:
- All handling processes from one source (FBO & Ramp)
- Short distances and departure
- No capacity restrictions / no slots
- Schengen and non-Schengen immigration
- EASA certified
- Preferred airport for the World Economic Forum in Davos
- Refuelling, de-icing and catering services
- Free crew benefits (e.g. free crew car)
- Closest alternate airport to Samedan, Zurich and Friedrichshafen
People's Airport St. Gallen-Altenrhein has a strategic partnership with
and is proud partner of
Facts & Figures LSZR
Information on operating conditions ACH.
Services Private Aviation
Everything for your well-being here in Altenrhein.
We provide tailor made handling services.
World Economic Forum Davos
Altenrhein, the preferred and closest airport to Davos.
Contact Ground Services
Do you have any questions? Get in touch with our team.